Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Update

I've gotten a little behind on my artwork and posting. I didn't get as much done this summer as I expected. I had a few setbacks. One being my other older cat got sick and died which I did not expect although she was 16 years old this summer. I also had two episodes of atrial fibrillation (spelling?). One at the end of June and another on November 1. It takes me about a month to get back to normal again. Fortunately I got out of the hospital in time to go to my older son's wedding that Saturday. I haven't even gotten around to doing a Christmas card this year. I hope to get back to painting again after Christmas providing everything stays "normal." It's a little disconcerting to realize that you can't always plan too far ahead when you get older.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Melanie! I have been missing you! I am sorry to hear about your health issues, but I am glad that you were able to attend your son's wedding. I will be sending good thoughts your way. I hope that you are painting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good thoughts. I think I should just go with it and plan ahead anyway and hope for the best. We need to go see our granddaughter in Florida soon.

    ReplyDelete